Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Italia


I recently won this skirt on eBay. It is the Italia Skirt from Anthro's Summer 2004 Catalog. Thank you to Sara of Anthropologie Treasurebox for helping me find the name of this beauty.

Here is how I might style this skirt in the future:

Scoopneck tee
165 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Naot flat shoes
$142 - nordstrom.com

Leather shoes
$435 - anthropologie.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body handbag
345 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Filigree bracelet
$15 - anthropologie.com



Have you found any oldies but goodies on eBay lately?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful skirt! Ebay makes me a little bit nervous, but I have scored a few good items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This styling is very unique. The pastel skirt will Pop against the dark colors. But what I'm really attracted to, is the handbag. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete